Parts for your Street Glide Motorcycle
There are many Klock Werks Brand parts for your Street Glide!
One of the best upgrades you can make is to purchase a
Klock Werks Flare Windshield!
Klock Werks NAVBag and
ORDER YOUR KlipHangers HERE!
Installation photos HERE!
Klock Werks Tire Hugger Series
Front Fenders will fit on your
CVO Street Glide 19" Front Tire!
Check out deeply discounted items
on the HOT LIST!
Questions? Contact us today!
How to Install your 8.5” FLARE Windshield.
· Start by carefully aligning the two outer holes.
· With those aligned, you should be able to easily hand tighten the two outer screws about half way. This should hold the windshield in place, but still allow it to move around a little
· At this point, you should notice that the center hole in the windshield is sticking just up above the fairing. This is normal.
· Next, by gently pulling down on the top edge of the windshield you should be able to simply “snap” the center hole of the windshield into correct alignment with the center hole of the fairing. You may now start the center screw.
· Since the two outer screws were halfway in, the windshield should remain in place and now have all 3 holes aligned correctly with the fairing.
· Proceed by tightening up each screw with the appropriate amount of torque while being careful to ensure that the windshield remains lined up until you are finished.
Step back and enjoy the look of your new 8.5” FLARE!!!