Klock Werks ERGO Bars - Standard, Up, Back
1” ERGO BARS - ERGO BARS offer a more relaxed, comfortable wrist position... We offer three styles of Ergo Bars designed to cover a large spectrum of riders and preferred riding positions, all with a more relaxed, comfortable wrist position. They accept stock controls/housings, and are predrilled and slotted for internal wiring. They are designed to work with stock length cables, wires, and now even fit with heated grips. They are available in show chrome or black finishes. Made in the U.S.A. FITMENT: For 1986-2013 FLHT/FLHX/H-D FL Trike And Custom Applications
- ERGO STANDARD BARS - Designed to be close to stock height - straighter, more relaxed wrist position and sportier stance.
- ERGO BACK BARS - Approx. 2" taller than stock. Designed to reach back closer to the rider. If you are looking for a bar that comes closer to you, allowing you to sit back further and helping eliminate leaning forward, then the Ergo BACK Bars would be a good choice. Taller than the stock bar so you won’t have to reach down as much, and they pull further back towards you approximately two full inches when compared to stock. Also adds a straighter, more relaxed wrist position and sportier stance.
- ERGO UP BARS - Approx. 2" taller than stock. Designed for the taller torso rider or someone who prefers a taller bar. Popular among taller riders with longer arms, the Ergo Up Bar is a full two inches taller than stock, offering a hand position that is higher with your arms, closer to level rather than reaching down. Designed to be positioned forward, closer to the inner fairing. Also adds a straighter, more relaxed wrist position and sportier stance.
- No cable or wiring extensions required! All models accept stock controls and housings.
- Fit with heated grips and are predrilled and slotted for internal wiring.
- FITMENT: For 1986-2013 FLHT/FLHX/H-D FL Trike and Custom Applications
- Available in black or chrome.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Will work with factory ABS.
- *Installing Klock Werks ERGO Bars may limit use of fairing mounted mirrors. The degree of limited use depends on the final handlebar position chosen, and may or may not be a concern for you. Some riders prefer to install handlebar mounted mirrors instead
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Klock Werks ERGO Bars - Standard, Up, BackManufacturer: Klock Werks
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.